BLY60- LABORATORY INCUBATOR
HIGH TEMP LAB INCUBATOR
BLY60- Laboratory incubator
BLY60 is an excellent laboratory incubator with precise temperature control over the entire range. The high temp incubator can be used in wide range of laboratory and research application.
The Lab refrigerator features all stainless steel interior and exterior construction with 2″ polyurethane CFC free insulation.
Cabinet standard features
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Maintains temperatures between 30°c to 80°c (Up to 100°c available)
- LED interior light
- Recessed Door Handle
- Door locks standard
- Magnetic door gasket standard for positive door seal
- Pre-Installed 4″casters with bumper brakes
- Three (3) Pre-Installed shelves per section
- Back wall plenum for even distribution of conditioned air
This reach in laboratory incubator/ laboratory storage chamber uses thermoelectric assembly for heating. This type of heating system drastically increasing the life expectancy of each chamber. Maintenance cost of this chamber model is also lowered by the thermoelectric/Peltier driven heating/cooling system. The chamber is quiet while in operation. Chamber temperature set points are tightly controlled using PID controller and a 3 wire RTD sensor.
Temperature control features:
- Control/Alarm notification via App( Watlow controller)
- Simplifies Controller Management with Easy-to-Operate Graphic User Interface,LED display, Autotune capability
- Provides Access to Advanced Scripting Capabilities
- Save Controller Parameters
- Access Stored Parameters
- Log Controller Data
- Control access via software
- 2 programmable alarm
- IP-65 Panel (front panel splash proof)
- CRC protocol correction build in for error free communication
- Visually interpret thermal data
- Set multiple target temperatures and program steps for advanced applications like thermal cycling
- Save and load script parameters from stored files on your disk drive
- Multiple jumps and loops function for complex testing profile
- Note: We offer 2 controller models- not all features are available in one model. Please specify your controller requirements. Refer to individual controller spec.sheet.
30°C to 80°C (Up to 100°c available)
Temperature control at sensor
Thermoelectric/Peltier driven-for heating/Cooling
Chamber Volume in Cu. Ft
77″×31″×81″ (refer to drawing)
73″ x 27″ x 60″(refer to drawing)- height includes plenum which is 5″H.
Stainless interior and exterior construction
115V/60hz/1ph/10a, Unit plugs into standard wall outlet.
Shelf quantity, type
3 per chamber/ additional shelves available, wire shelf- PVC coated
Chamber weight-551 Llbs
Shipping weight- 756 Lbs
Note: Final finished product(chambers) may vary due to different options than what is shown in pictures. Canden products company reserves right to make changes without notice.