DRS3-Bench top Incubator
DRS3-Bench top incubator for Drosophila.
DRS3- BENCH TOP INCUBATOR
The DRS3-Bench top incubator is used by scientists in many research areas, from genomics to clinical epidemiology and species conservation. This chamber not only can be used in drosophila research but also in many types of insect growing projects where researchers are constrained by laboratory space. This chamber is ideal to conduct research at home or laboratory.
The DRS3- Bench top incubator features a unique double shell-filled with commercial-grade polyurethane material for optimal insulation. Inlaid sealing ring and nylon latch for enhanced seal/performance. The chamber is made out of LLPDE material shell.
The DRS3-bench top incubator comes with 12 molded slots. We provide 2 wire shelves with each chamber. Additional shelves are available for purchase. Shelves can support up to 25lbs distributed load. The Chamber comes with 2 hidden molded handles that enables users to move the chamber with ease. The chamber is also stackable without additional parts.
The DRS3- Bench top incubator uses thermoelectric assembly for heating and cooling. This type of cooling/heating system completely eliminates need for conventional refrigeration system and failures due to mechanical components such as compressors thereby drastically increasing the life expectancy of each chamber. Maintenance cost is also lowered by the thermoelectric/Peltier driven heating/cooling system. The chamber is quiet (less than 55dba) while in operation. Chamber temperature setpoints are tightly controlled using PID controller. Relative humidity set points are achieved via additive ultrasonic humidification. A humidifier is mounted on the back of the chamber. Refer to humidifier manual for maintenance and water line hook up.
Standard Temperature control features:
- RS485 panel mount-usb cable interface
- Simplifies Controller Management with Easy-to-Operate Graphic User Interface,LED display, Autotune capability
- Provides Access to Advanced Scripting Capabilities
- Save Controller Parameters
- Access Stored Parameters
- Log Controller Data
- Control access via software
- 2 programmable alarm
- IP-65 Panel (front panel splash proof)
- CRC protocol correction build in for error free communication
- Visually interpret thermal data
- Set multiple target temperatures and program steps for advanced applications like thermal cycling
- Save and load script parameters from stored files on your disk drive
- Multiple jumps and loops function for complex testing profile
Standard Humidity control features (optional):
- 3% accuracy over the entire input range
- Displays both the set point and actual relative humidity
- On/off controller is standard. if you need PID controller with tighter control up to 1% RH- please contact us.
- A fast response, capacitive relative humidity sensor is included. It has high accuracy, high reliability, consistency
- Dual alarm outputs with 10+ activation methods/situation
- High brightness, large LED display – easily read from distance
18°C to 32°C
Temperature control at sensor
Thermoelectric/Peltier driven-for heating/Cooling
Chamber Volume in Cu. Ft
27″ x 22″ x 23.5″
21″ x 13.5″ x 20″
Durable-Polyethylene construction with CFC Free polyurethane insulation. NSF approved.
LED lights with diurnal timer.
115V/60hz/1ph, Unit plugs into standard wall outlet.
Shelf quantity, type
2 per chamber/ additional shelves available, wire shelf- PVC coated or stainless steel.
Chamber weight- 35lbs
Shipping weight- 50lbs