HC3- laboratory incubator
3 cu.ft Laboratory incubator/ Refrigerator for Laboratory/Refrigerators for storage/Lab refrigerator
HC3- 3 cu.ft laboratory incubator
This is a 3 cu.ft laboratory incubator/ refrigerator for laboratory/Lab refrigerator capable of performing in wide temperature range(0°c to 50°c) with precise temperature control over the entire range. This chamber can also be used as a refrigerators for storage of products. The heating/chilling incubator can be used in wide range of application including;
- Protein crystal growth
- Enzyme reactions and deactivations
- Incubating marine cultures below ambient
- Culture growth above, below or at ambient
- Storing DNA libraries
HC3 Lab refrigerator construction features a unique double shell-filled with commercial-grade polyurethane material for optimal insulation. Inlaid sealing ring and nylon latch for enhanced seal/performance. The chamber is made out of LLPDE material shell.
The chamber is designed to be used as a refrigerator for laboratory, incubator and also as refrigerators for storage, comes with 12 molded slots. We provide 2 wire shelves with each chamber. Additional shelves are available for purchase. Shelves can support up to 25lbs distributed load. The Chamber comes with 2 hidden molded handles that enables users to move the chamber with ease. The chamber is also stackable without additional parts.
Chamber uses thermoelectric assembly for heating and cooling. This type of cooling/heating system completely eliminates need for conventional refrigeration system and failures due to mechanical components such as compressors thereby drastically increasing the life expectancy of each chamber. Maintenance cost is also lowered by the thermoelectric/Peltier driven heating/cooling system. The chamber is quiet (less than 55dba) while in operation. Chamber temperature setpoints are tightly controlled using PID controller and a 3 wire RTD sensor.
Standard Temperature control features:
- Panel mount-usb cable interface
- Simplifies Controller Management with Easy-to-Operate Graphic User Interface,LED display, Autotune capability
- Provides Access to Advanced Scripting Capabilities
- Save Controller Parameters
- Access Stored Parameters
- Log Controller Data
- Control access via software
- 2 programmable alarm
- IP-65 Panel (front panel splash proof)
- CRC protocol correction build in for error free communication
- Visually interpret thermal data
- Set multiple target temperatures and program steps for advanced applications like thermal cycling
- Save and load script parameters from stored files on your disk drive
- Multiple jumps and loops function for complex testing profile
0°C to 50°C
Temperature control at sensor
Thermoelectric/Peltier driven-for heating/Cooling
Chamber Volume in Cu. Ft
27″ x 22″ x 23.5″
21″ x 13.5″ x 20″
Durable-Polyethylene construction with CFC Free polyurethane insulation. NSF approved.
115V/60hz/1ph, Unit plugs into standard wall outlet.
Shelf quantity, type
2 per chamber/ additional shelves available, wire shelf- PVC coated or stainless steel.
Chamber weight- 35lbs
Shipping weight- 50lbs