Two door laboratory incubator
HC40- Two door laboratory incubator
This is a two door laboratory incubator capable of performing in wide temperature range(4°c to 50°c) with precise temperature control over the entire range. The heating/chilling incubator can be used in wide range of application including;
- Protein crystal growth
- Enzyme reactions and deactivations
- Incubating marine cultures below ambient
- Culture growth above, below or at ambient
- Storing DNA libraries
Chamber features all stainless steel interior and exterior construction with 2″ polyurethane CFC free insulation.
Cabinet standard features
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Maintains temperatures between 10°c to 40°c
- LED interior light with diurnal timer
- Recessed Door Handle
- Door locks standard
- Magnetic door gasket standard for positive door seal
- Pre-Installed 4″casters with bumber brakes
- Three (3) Pre-Installed shelves per section-6 total.
- Back wall plenum for even distribution of conditioned air
Chamber uses thermoelectric assembly for heating and cooling. This type of cooling/heating system completely eliminates need for conventional refrigeration system and failures due to mechanical components such as compressors thereby drastically increasing the life expectancy of each chamber. Maintenance cost is also lowered by the thermoelectric/Peltier driven heating/cooling system. The chamber is quiet while in operation. Chamber temperature setpoints are tightly controlled using PID controller.
Standard Temperature control features:
- Panel mount-usb cable interface
- Simplifies Controller Management with Easy-to-Operate Graphic User Interface,LED display, Autotune capability
- Provides Access to Advanced Scripting Capabilities
- Save Controller Parameters
- Access Stored Parameters
- Log Controller Data
- Control access via software
- 2 programmable alarm
- IP-65 Panel (front panel splash proof)
- CRC protocol correction build in for error free communication
- Visually interpret thermal data
- Set multiple target temperatures and program steps for advanced applications like thermal cycling
- Save and load script parameters from stored files on your disk drive
- Multiple jumps and loops function for complex testing profile
4°C to 50°C (Extended temp up to 70°C available)
Temperature control at sensor
Thermoelectric/Peltier driven-for heating/Cooling
Chamber Volume in Cu. Ft
51″×31″×81″ (refer to drawing)
47″ x 27″ x 60″(refer to drawing)- height includes plenum which is 5″H.
Stainless interior and exterior construction
115V/60hz/1ph, Unit plugs into standard wall outlet.
Shelf quantity, type
6 per chamber/ additional shelves available, wire shelf- PVC coated
Chamber weight-340 Llbs
Shipping weight- 390 Lbs
Note: Final finished product(chambers) may vary due to different options than what is shown in pictures. Canden products company reserves right to make changes without notice.