IRCGDM2- Glass door model
Insect rearing chamber
IRCGDM2-INSECT REARING CHAMBER
The IRCGDM2 glass door insect rearing chamber is used by scientists in many research areas, from genomics to clinical epidemiology and species conservation. This particular insect rearing chamber not only can be used in drosophila research but also in many types of insect growing projects.
Chamber features all stainless steel/black painted steel exterior and all stainless steel interior construction with 2″ polyurethane CFC free insulation.All units have in-built redundant thermoeletric(TE) units.The TE units have optional Phenolic coating to make it corrosion resistant Chamber features standard safety features like high and low temperature and humidity alarm, high temp cut off switch, alarm notification at controller. We offer free same day quotes on our chamber and offer very competitive price without comprising features.
Cabinet standard features
- Stainless steel exterior & interior- at very affordable cheap price
- Temp and Humidity controller that displays both PV/SV
- LED interior light with programmable digital diurnal timer
- Self-closing door(s) with automatic
stay open feature
- Recessed door handle(s)
- Magnetic door gasket
- Double pane glass door
- 2″ access ports
- Pre-installed 4″ casters with brakes
- NEMA-5-15P plug standard
- Four(4) pre-installed shelves per section
- Door locks standard
Chamber uses thermoelectric assembly for heating and cooling. This type of cooling/heating system completely eliminates need for conventional refrigeration system and failures due to mechanical components such as compressors thereby drastically increasing the life expectancy of each chamber. Maintenance cost is also lowered by the thermoelectric/Peltier driven heating/cooling system. The chamber is quiet while in operation. Chamber temperature setpoints are tightly controlled using PID controller. Relative humidity set points are achieved via additive ultrasonic humidification. A humidifier is mounted on the back of the chamber. Refer to humidifier manual for maintenance and water line hook up.
Temperature control features:
- Control/Alarm via app ( Watlow model)
- Simplifies Controller Management with Easy-to-Operate Graphic User Interface,LED display, Autotune capability
- Provides Access to Advanced Scripting Capabilities
- Save Controller Parameters
- Access Stored Parameters
- Log Controller Data
- Control access via software
- 2 programmable alarm
- IP-65 Panel (front panel splash proof)
- CRC protocol correction build in for error free communication
- Visually interpret thermal data
- Set multiple target temperatures and program steps for advanced applications like thermal cycling
- Save and load script parameters from stored files on your disk drive
- Multiple jumps and loops function for complex testing profile
- *Note: We offer 2 controller models- Not all features may be available in one controller- Please refer to controller spec.sheet
Humidity control features:
- Humidity control features
- Ultrasonic humidification- this method of humidification eliminates hotspots inside chamber and provides uniform relative humidity setup
- Microprocessor based humidity control. Tight control up to 0.5% available and humidity uniformity of 3%.
- Standard controller features LED display of SV/PV and provides tight control of relative humidity.
- Programmable alarm features via controller.
- Humidifier and humidity controller is integrated with various safety features designed.
- Displays both the set point and actual relative humidity
- On/off controller is standard. if you need PID controller with tighter control up to 1% RH- please contact us.
- A fast response, capacitive relative humidity sensor is included. It has high accuracy, high reliability, consistency
- Dual alarm outputs with 10+ activation methods/situation
- High brightness, large LED display – easily read from distanci
- Humidity control features
10°C to 40°C (Optional ext temp range of 4°c to 70°c)
50% to 90% RH
% RH control (optional)
Temperature control at sensor
Thermoelectric/Peltier driven-for heating/Cooling
Chamber Volume in Cu. Ft
54.25″×31″×81″ (refer to drawing)
49″ x 25.25″ x 60″ (refer to drawing)- height includes plenum which is 5″H.
23” x 24”
Stainless steel or painted black exterior / interior-stainless steel construction
LED lights with programmable digital timer.
115V/60hz/1ph/10a max, Unit plugs into standard wall outlet.
Shelf quantity, type
8 per chamber/ additional shelves available, wire shelf- PVC coated with 4 installation clips. Shelf capacity- 100 lbs distributed load.
Chamber weight- 498 lbs
Shipping weight- 558 lbs
Note: Final finished product(chambers) may vary due to different options than what is shown in pictures. Canden products company reserves right to make changes without notice.