FCM20-Laboratory Freeze Thaw chamber
One door laboratory freeze thaw chamber
FCM20- Laboratory Freeze Thaw chamber
This is a one door laboratory Freeze thaw chamber and storage freezer capable of performing in wide temperature range(-25°c to 50°c) with precise temperature control over the entire range. The Laboratory freeze thaw chamber is ideal for customers requiring ramp soak programming, require testing their product through extreme temperature range. Typical ramping capability is 1°c per 2 min during the operating range of -23°c to 23°c under controlled ambient temperature of 20°c. Moreover this chamber can be used a Storage freezer at -25°c under controlled ambient temperature of 20°c.
Please check out our mobile/small storage freezer model –FCM3. Also review our stability cold storage chamber and Laboratory incubator products. The Low temperature and wide temperature range is one of our popular models. Please check with our sales group for in-stock products. This model is a unique product in the market that features Thermoelectric cooling for low temp application. Lastly, this laboratory freeze thaw model does not use any refrigerant or high temp heaters but rather uses bi-directional thermoelectric module to achieve extremes of temperature. The unit is very quiet in operation , has zero global warming potential(GWP) making it a very unique model.
The Laboratory Freeze thaw chamber features all stainless steel interior and exterior construction with 2″ polyurethane CFC free insulation.
Cabinet standard features
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Maintains temperatures between 4°c to 50°c
- LED interior light
- Recessed Door Handle
- Door locks standard
- Magnetic door gasket standard for positive door seal
- Pre-Installed 4″casters with bumper brakes
- Three (3) Pre-Installed shelves per section
- Back wall plenum for even distribution of conditioned air
Chamber uses thermoelectric assembly for heating and cooling. This type of cooling/heating system completely eliminates need for conventional refrigeration system and failures due to mechanical components such as compressors thereby drastically increasing the life expectancy of each chamber. Maintenance cost is also lowered by the thermoelectric/Peltier driven heating/cooling system. The chamber is quiet while in operation. Chamber temperature set points are tightly controlled using PID controller.
Standard Temperature control features:
- Panel mount-usb cable interface
- Simplifies Controller Management with Easy-to-Operate Graphic User Interface,LED display, Autotune capability
- Provides Access to Advanced Scripting Capabilities
- Save Controller Parameters
- Access Stored Parameters
- Log Controller Data
- Control access via software
- 2 programmable alarm
- IP-65 Panel (front panel splash proof)
- CRC protocol correction build in for error free communication
- Visually interpret thermal data
- Set multiple target temperatures and program steps for advanced applications like thermal cycling
- Save and load script parameters from stored files on your disk drive
- Multiple jumps and loops function for complex testing profil
-25°C to 50°C (Extended temp up to 70°C available)
Temperature control at sensor
Thermoelectric/Peltier driven-for heating/Cooling
Chamber Volume in Cu. Ft
28″×31″×81″ (refer to drawing)
24″ x 27″ x 60″(refer to drawing)- height includes plenum which is 5″H.
Stainless interior and exterior construction
115V/60hz/1ph, Unit plugs into standard wall outlet.
Shelf quantity, type
3 per chamber/ additional shelves available, wire shelf- PVC coated
Chamber weight-210 Llbs
Shipping weight- 254 Lbs
Note: Final finished product(chambers) may vary due to different options than what is shown in pictures. Canden products company reserves right to make changes without notice.